- Campus code for Geelong Waterfront Campus, used in Callista.
The letter 'F' is used to denote the Geelong Waterfront Campus for the direction of internal mail.
Student Amenities Higher Education Loan Program
- School of Communication and Creative Arts
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- Student Equity
- The method of organisation of the teaching year. Deakin moved from a semester system to a trimester system in 2008.
At Deakin there are three trimesters; trimester 1 runs from March to June; trimester 2 runs from July to October; trimester 3 runs from November to February.
- Senior Research Fellow
- Senior Research Fellow
- School Executive Officer
- student evaluation of teaching and units (survey)
- School of History, Heritage and Society (now School of Humanities and Social Sciences)
- School of International and Political Studies (now School of Humanities and Social Sciences)
- sick leave
- Student Learning Entitlement
- student loans survey
- senior leadership team
- subject matter expert
- School of Education
- specified credit transfer
- Credit may be granted for a specific Deakin unit where previous studies involve a substantial overlap of content at a similar standard. When specified credit is awarded for studies deemed to be the equivalent of Deakin units, this equivalence may be determined only by the Board of the faculty that offers the Deakin unit.
- Strategic Teaching and Learning Grant Scheme
- Student Timetable Allocation and Registration
- Statutes and regulations of the University provide for the organisation, management and good governance of the University. University legislation establishes the structure of the University and its staff. It sets out the courses which are offered and related matters such as admission and selection, fees, academic progress, academic awards and student discipline. Statutes and regulations are available in The Guide.
- Student Connect
- A web based administration portal which allows access to student enrolment details.
- student contribution
- Amount Commonwealth supported students contribute for each unit of study.
- Student Services and Amenities Fee
A fee that higher education providers can charge their students for student services and amenities of a non-academic nature, such as sporting and recreational activities, employment and career advice, child care, financial advice and food services.
- A study assistance activity development package that integrates with Vista in Deakin Studies Online (DSO). It allows you to create Flash-based activities and games.