- National ELICOS Accreditation Scheme
- Non-English speaking background
- National Health and Medical Research Council
- non-award enrolment
- Enrolment in a unit or course delivered through the University, but which does not lead to an award of the University.
- All copies of documentation supplied in support of an application to the University must be certified (or notarised) as a true copy of the original by an appropriate signatory (for example, by a Justice of the Peace, dentist, doctor or pharmacist, solicitor or barrister, registered chartered accountant, bank manager, Member of Parliament, Local Councillor, full-time school or tertiary teacher of a least five years service, or if you are overseas, by a person authorised to certify/notarise documents in your own country or by one of Deakin's approved international recruitment agents).
- National Tertiary Education Union
- School of Nursing and Midwifery